Friday, June 17

Product Review: EvenFlo SimplyGo

In this blog-post, Sucky-ness, I wrote about how I had to run out and buy an emergency hand pump at work.  I promised a review... so here you go.

The pump I bought was an EvenFlo SimplyGo Manual.  If I had to give it a rating I would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.  It was better than I thought it would be.

Pros:
  • It was in-expensive.  Typically sells for $20, I got it for $16 with a coupon.
  • It is compact.  It easily stores in my desk at work and takes up very little room in the fridge.
  • It is lightweight.  (Ok, anything is lightweight compared to the electric hospital model I typically drag around).
  • It does the job, fairly well.  I can hand express 3 ounces in less than 10 minutes.  (Note: I have a huge oversupply, so don't take my word that you will get the same results.)
  • The blue rubber cushion can be removed (needed for larger boobies)
Cons:
  • The blue rubber cushion.  You can't see how your nipple is positioned through this.
  • It's not as comfortable to use with the rubber cushion removed.
  • No option for different horn or cone sizes.
  • The band that provides all the action looks flimsy. They do give you a spare.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts