Sunday, July 24

Cleaning

I need to clean.

I want to clean.  Yes, I woke up this morning and felt the want to clean.

But I can't seem to find the focus to do it.

I've had a great cup of coffee and a nice breakfast (2 eggs over easy of course; and a side of toast).

Walked around the house and picked up a few things.

I've nursed the baby a few times, and have started a few loads of laundry.

Then I picked up a few more random things.

I talked on the phone with my aunt.  Then I talked on the phone with my cousin (who is having her first baby in December, so exciting).

Then I nursed some more.

I took Turkey to the grocery store, and ate way too much for lunch.

Oh and somewhere this morning I published a blog post, and now I am writing another.

I need to clean.

I want to clean.

I cannot seem to find the focus to do said cleaning.  Maybe after another cup of coffee (decaf, of course)....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts