Sunday, March 23

Tears in McD's

Why hello blog.... long time no write.  So much has gone on recently and I have a head full of blog ideas and I was hoping to put some thoughts out there this morning; while I sit in McD's drinking my ice coffee while the Big Boy is in CCD.... and I was hoping to work more on my practice IBCLC exams.... but alas, I sit here with a tear running down my check.... and I must say a pretty terrible ice coffee.  But I am in such a mood I have no desire to get up and complain and get it right....

Today marks 5 years since my youngest brother left this world.  He should be turning 29 in a couple of months.... but he's not.

So much has changed in the last 5 years, so much has stayed the same.  Hell, so much has changed since just this time last year.

Where to start, what to tell him about updates.  Hopefully he's been watching and knows... hopefully he is getting ready to make sure everything is going to be alright today.



In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.

And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look into the sky at night.

~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts