Sunday, September 9

Finding Sleep

The other night as I was tossing and turning in bed, trying to find a comfortable position and I got to thinking, when do we loose the ability to sleep in any position?

When I checked on RR last night it became apparent that this sleep any-position ability is still possible at age eight.  RR listens to jazz music on his laptop while he falls asleep, usually Billie Holiday.  And usually the laptop is on his desk or his computer chair while he listens and falls asleep.  I guess last night the laptop never made it off his bed, once he got his music set-up.


So why not add a blanket and make it a lap-top pillow?  I've heard they're all the rage in Japan.


Here's some pictures of the boys sleeping in apparently comfortable sleeping positions, despite how they look.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts