Sunday, April 24

That Mom

Today I was "that mom".  No, not the crazy one that runs around after their child on the playground with a safety net in case they fall.

I became that mom that dressed her kids in matching outfits.  I just had to do it.  I've been waiting for this date for what seems like forever.  And I had to seize the moment before Turkey gets too big.  (He's about to graduate into really big kids clothing sizes.)

So here are my boys in their matching Easter outfits.... nice and laid back, compared to Turkey's first which was a suit and tie.


Happy Easter!!!

(Oh, and does this mean I am turning into my mom?  She used to dress me, D and P in matching outfits.  But she made those, and I am so not that talented.)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it! And I did that with J & K a time or two before J got too big. Enjoy it while you can! Such a cute pic of super cute kids!

justadrienne said...

They are adorable! I will totally be that Mom, too, when I someday get the chance! ;-)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts