Thursday, November 29

Wish List

Last year all RR wanted for Christmas was a flute, and I was able to make that happen for him thanks to Facebook, a friend from high school and my brother and sister-in-law.

So this year I should not have been surprised when he made yet another off-the-wall-holiday request.

No, he did not ask for a saxophone, or a trumpet, or the like.

While him and I were driving along last night he says to me "I really hope I get what I most want in the whole world for Christmas".

"What's that?" I ask him, bracing for an insanely expensive Lego kit or video game I would rather him not play.

"I want 5 pillows and 3 blankets".

"5 pillows and 3 blankets?", I question.

"Yes, and 2 stuffed animals."

"Ok, why?"

"Because I like being really snugly".

I've said it before and I will say it again; I should have named that kid Linus.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts