Tuesday, February 19

Interview at 9 Years

Me: How old are you?
RR: 9

Me: What is your favorite subject in school?
RR: Math

Me: What is least favorite subject in school?
RR: Spelling

Me: What is your favorite color?
RR: Blue

Me: What happened to red?
RR: Changed it when I was 5.  I've liked blue for a long time.  Fact blue has always been one of my favorite colors.

Me: What is your favorite school lunch?
RR: Yogurt Parfait.  That's a tough one, the runner up is hot dog.

Me: What is your favorite dinner at home?
RR: Hot dogs.

Me: What is your favorite vegetable?
RR: That's a hard one.  Carrots.

Me: What's your favorite movie?
RR: I'll have to think about this.  Can we come back to it?

Me: What's your favorite video game?
RR: Terraria.

Me: What's your favorite book?  Let me guess, Spiderwick?
RR: My Myths and Legends book, the one TT got me for Christmas.  Surprise.

Me: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
RR: Play with my friends.

Me: Do you have any best-friends?
RR: Quit a few actually.  Would you like me to name them?  Aidan, Brandon, Ethan and that's about it.

Me: What do you think about girls?
RR: Despise.

Me: Is that why you won't kiss your mother?
RR: One you have cooties and two yes.

Delete that delete that.... it's so embarrassing.

Me: What's your favorite holiday?
RR: Christmas.
Me: Why?
RR: Because you get presents and candy.  It's like Valentines and Easter mixed together.

Me: How much do like Cub Scouts?
RR: Alot.
Me: How far are you going to go?
RR: Past Weblos, maybe past Boy Scouts.

Me: Anything you want to add?
RR: No

Me: Oh we have to come back to your favorite movie.
RR: Spiderwick.  I can't believe that I forgot.

Me: Oh hey, what is your favorite song?
RR: Enderborn.
Me:  What????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts