Friday, February 8

Whatcha Readin'

Apparently last Saturday was "Take Your Kid to the Library Day".  No, really it was.  That really is a national "holiday".  And it really was last Saturday.

I had no idea.

Not until later that day when Husband told me about it.  Bummer our library didn't do anything fun to mark the day; but it was crowded anyhow.

Anyhow, I digress.  I dropped Husband off at urgent care, because he starting coughing up blood which is never a good sign; and the boys and I went and hung out at the library.  I got the cutest picture of them using the library computer together on my phone, but I have no idea how to get pictures off my phone so I won't be sharing it.

The books RR picks out always amaze me.  He has the most eclectic taste in books sometimes.  Currently on his Kindle he's reading the bible in a comic book form, The Children of Nox series (book 2, The Kiss), and some sort of Christmas story.  So I shouldn't have been surprised by his library selection: Ripley's Believe it or Not, Enter if you Dare - a book about Count Dracula - a book about evolution and the first Spiderwick book.  Have I mentioned Spiderwick has been an obsession for the last 5 months or so?



Yup, he has some interesting taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts