Friday, March 22

My Kids Rock

My boys totally rock, they really do.  Here are a few reasons why....

RR -
We can totally have a lunch date and get a veggie pizza: onions, mushrooms, olives and tomatoes
He now thinks it's cool to style his hair
He can tell me he has "no socks" and be very serious about it; yet will have 6 pairs in his dresser
He is all about dancing, but will not go to a dance
He wears tie-dye shirts with a blazer

TT -
When saying grace, after we say "Amen" he yells "YAY!!" and claps his hands
No meal is complete unless we raise our glasses and say "cheers"
Loves dancing to any kind of music, even if it's my Cub Scouts signing
When he sees a picture of me he yells "Mommy" and gives me a hug
He already travels with a pose... usually Mickey, Goofy and Pluto


And they can pull off this look....






2 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny are they?! I can't believe what a big boy TT is!

By: Kate Nadeau said...

He wore size 4T jammies to bed tonight... he is getting so big so fast.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts