Friday, August 3

Project Food Budget (Weeks ???)

I missed last week, I am a mess this week... I guess I have partially fallen off the PFB band wagon lately.  I have no idea what I've spent on groceries and eating out. And while Husband and I did come up with a meal plan we didn't do the best job following it, and I can't really recall what we ate this week; aside from the pesto that didn't agree with me.

However what I can tell you I have learned - without the Big Boy around I am lost in the kitchen.  Having him pick a dinner or two a week helps me with my planning.  I cannot come up with enough meal ideas without him and Husband.  Having him home makes me want to cook at home more.  It's too easy with him out to just grab something quick for Husband and I (and TT).  I need him around to add structure and routine to my meal planning and cooking habits.  Obviously I will need to learn better habits myself and have better self control in the kitchen by the time my babies leave the nest (in the distant future, which will be here in the blink of an eye I am sure).

So with that being said... hopefully you can garner a better idea of this project from these other bloggers:


1 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you are able to see where you get inspiration (and also struggle) with your son being gone.

And don't worry about falling off the wagon. I think all of us have at one point or another.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts