Thursday, September 29

Confession Time

Tonight I feel the need for a few confessions.... so here goes.

By lunch time today I was in such a fowl mood I went and bought myself a Friendly's ice cream sundae cup.  Reese Pieces to be exact.  
YUM!!!

Lately I've been feeling the need to try on my wedding dress.  But I am afraid I will be disappointed.\
Love this picture.

I have a number of friends I owe calls back to, but I am just not in the mood to talk.  
I feel like a crappy friend for this.
Nope, we do not own this phone.  Does anyone?

Some days I get very jealous of my stay-at-home mom friends.  I know, I know, the grass is always greener on the other side.  But still, this is something I would like to experience myself and make that call.
Ah, summer days!!!
Most times when I am on-line I keep all of my chats off.  I don't like people to know I am on-line (unless it's for work) and I really don't like being hit up to chat.  It's just not my thing.  


I don't go to church as much as I should.
Yes, that is our actual church.  Pretty isn't it?

OK, that's enough for now.... I hope you enjoyed this evenings edition of my soul bearing.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love this post!!! I am with you on the ice cream (I had pudding) and the trying on my wedding dress, the online thing and the church thing :) Hope tomorrow is better.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts