Saturday, September 3

Update: TIBMTD August List

Let's see how the list fared last month:


1) Wash my car.  I mean REALLY wash my car (read: take to care wash and have them do the windows inside and out as well); and not just let Turkey wash it.  Done, done and done!!!  

2) Put weed paper down and mulch over the front "garden". Not done.  I found the weed-paper at my mom's house today, and I left it there.  Fail.  

3) Get Monkey's footprints.  Not done.

4) Send a note to the White House and get a "congrats on your birth card" for Monkey. Half done, the letter is written and in the printer.  


I guess I'll give myself a 45% this past month.  But hey, it happens, I'm only human.

5) Get Turkey a new mattress.  We're having a tax free shopping in my state this month; so this may actually happen.  Didn't do.  I decided there were too many people out shopping that weekend to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts