Thursday, June 16

Score!

I hate paying full price, and I usually don't unless I consider what I am getting to be a good deal.  I use coupons when I shop, but will not be starring in "Extreme Couponing" anytime soon. I love Craig's List.  It's where I found my husband, what's not to love?

Tonight I went out to pick up an Avent bottle sterilizer, which in it's self was a good deal at $5 ($24 in the store).   When I got there I meant a Grandma whose daughter had twins 6 months ago.  Grandma had went a little nutty shopping for the twins, and now her daughter and the twins were moving in with her. That being said, she was about to have 4 of everything and needed to downsize.  She invited me to look around, and I spotted an Exersaucer (Baby Einstein).

Now, I've been in the market for one of these; but can't bring myself to pay nearly $100 for one.  Again, lamenting over the I had for Turkey that I got rid of years ago.

It was in good shape and looked like "fun", so I asked how much.  $20 she tells me.  I checked to see what I had for cash on me... no go I stopped at the convenience store on the way there.  So I let her know, she asks how much I have.  I (semi-lie, I thought I had $12, but I had more) tell her I have $12.  SOLD!!!

Sweet score!!  $17 for a bottle sterilizer and an exersaucer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts