Saturday, May 5

Project Food Budget (Week 31)




Wow am I late to this post this week.  It has been a crazy week to put it nicely.  Too many things planned, trying to go appointments this week instead of next week... and yes the car was giving us troubles as well.  I didn't make a meal plan, I didn't shop on Sunday like I normally do (we went out on Wednesday night), we had too many meals and snacks on the run.  Honestly I couldn't say what I spent in total.  I know my budget for the week was $50 and I spent $102.35 at the grocery store alone... ouch.

Now that the car is fixed (thank you Jen) I need to put my head on straight and get ready for this week as well as Turkey's 1st Communion coming next weekend.

Here's the list of the other blogs in this project:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts