Saturday, February 18

Guess What Happened This Week?

Monkey turned 1.

Yup... I am now the mother of an 8 year-old and a 1 year-old.  Where has the time gone?

More shocking is that I didn't spend a day posting about the occasion.  I may be slightly in denial that he's getting bigger.

I also think part of it is because he was born so late at night.

With Turkey I went into labor first thing in the morning and he was born mid-afternoon.

With Monkey it was a day like any other, I went into labor around 8:30pm and he was born at 10:27pm... It was most of the following day, the 16th, that I spent taking in the fact that he was finally here.  If you want more details, I can see this older post.


On his birthday we had cake at home after dinner.  This weekend we'll be celebrating at the house with family and friends.  Photos to follow soon... I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts